Hours by appointment
Fees are the same for all modalities:
$75 for an hour-long session.
$40 for ½ hour session. Need a quick treatment for a stiff neck or other specific simple problem, this is the deal for you. (Home office only.)
I'm happy to offer shiatsu, massage, and acupressure at your location. Home, office, hotel -- even hospital and hospice visits can be arranged with medial approval.
Since a housecall involves travel and setup time plus gas, vehicle mileage, and possibly tolls and parking, I must charge an additonal fee. This is based on location by zip code and county, as follows:
- Zone 1: $25. Catonsville, UMBC, Arbutus, Halethorpe, Ellicott City, Elkridge, and the Rt 40 and Rt 144 corridors in West Baltimore (Hunting Ridge, Uplands, etc.): Specifically, zip codes 21043, 21075, 21227, 21228, 21229, and 21250.
- Zone 2: $35. Baltimore Inner Harbor, Fells Point, Federal Hill. BWI, Glen Burnie, Linthicum Heights, Dorsey, Hanover. Columbia, Jessup, Clarksville, Woodstock, and Woodmark. Specifically, zip codes 20794, 21029, 21042, 21044, 21045, 21046, 21076, 21090, 21163, 21201, 21202, 21230, 21231, 21240, 21278.
- Zone 3: $50. Other areas of Baltimore City and Howard County. Other areas of Baltimore County outside of the "Hereford Zone". Annapolis, Millersville, and Crownsville. Annapolis Junction, Laurel Park, Savage, Severn, Laurel, and Fort Meade. Baltimore City, Howard County, and the southern half of Baltimore County not in zones 1 or 2, plus zip codes 20701, 20707, 20723, 20755, 20763, 21032, 21108, 21144, and 21401.
(The "Hereford Zone" consists of Parkton, Monkton, Freeland, Sparks Glencoe, White Hall, Upperco, Manchester, Hampstead, Maryland Line, and Boring; or 21120, 21111, 21053, 21152, 21161, 21155, 21102, 21074, 21105, and 21020.)
- Zone 4: $65. Northern Baltimore County ("Hereford Zone"). Other areas of Anne Arundel and Carrol Counties. Southwest Harford County along I-95: Belcamp, Bel Air, Joppa, Edgewood, Abington, Aberdeen. Mt. Airy, Frederick, Monrovia, and New Market along I-70. Northern DC Beltway at the junction with I-95 / Baltimore-Washington Parkway corridor: Greenbelt, College Park, Silver Spring. Anne Arundel, Carrol, and Baltimore Counties not in zones 1, 2, or 3, plus zip codes 20140, 20705, 20740, 20742, 20770, 20783, 20901, 20902, 20903, 20910, 21001, 21009, 21015, 21017, 21085, 21701, 21704, 21754, 21770, 21771, 21774.
Note that this fee is per trip, not per session -- I can travel to your location and do sessions for more than one member of your household in one trip.
(If you would like to arrage a housecall outside of these areas, please contact me.
Gift certificates are available, and can be purchased on-line, by mail, or in person.
I offer a $10 discount on one-hour sessions for:
- retired senior citizens
- professional or volunteer firefighters and EMTs, and to nurses (in honor of the memory of Leonard and Bertha Swiss, and William and Marian Hobbs.)
- college students
- Seido karate students (please note that students under 18 must provide a parental release)
Tipping is not expected but is always appreciated. Your generosity helps me offer a sliding scale to those in need of assistance.
A sliding scale is available for those in financial distress.
Cash or check (made out to “Tom Swiss”) is greatly preferred because it does not incur processing costs, but if necessary I can accept credit cards via PayPal.